Are you seeking mentorship, advice, or avenues for growth now that you’re out of school?
The NCPTA is here to help with a new Special Interest Group (SIG). Now, we need your help to make it a reality.
We’re looking for early career PTs and PTAs (0-5 year’s experience) to help us build NCPTA’s Early Professional Special Interest Group (EP SIG). We want to provide all early career chapter members valuable opportunities for networking, growth, and leadership, as you transition from student to experienced PT or PTA.
How you can help:
- Chair or assist with an EP SIG committee. Opportunities include:
- Communications: Maintain social media, website, newsletters and other marketing campaigns.
- Membership: Recruit, retain, and re-engage.
- Education: Oversee continuing education, journal clubs, or other offerings of interest.
- Professional Development: Direct activities for enhanced professional growth.
- Provide feedback on needs of early career PTs and PTAs: what can we do to assist you? How can we make your chapter membership dues work more effectively for you? We welcome all ideas!
- Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts.