In this issue:
- Bringing Diversity Into Focus
Being culturally competent requires you to look beyond what you can see on the surface and consider less-obvious elements as well.
- Passion and Purpose Drive Pro Bono Service
Let your passions drive your commitment to giving back to the community, either locally, nationally, or internationally.
- PTNow: Your Clinical Practice Companion
Stay on top of evidence-based research with PTNow, your portal to a wealth of information and tools.
- Fraudulent Recruitment and Predatory Journals
As an early-career PT or PTA, you need to be wary of being taken advantage of; if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Career Coach – To grow as a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant, surround yourself with dissenters.
- My Perspectives – Observations From Early-Career PTs and PTAs
Perspectives is written for PT and PTA members who are in the first 5 years of their career.
Content on this page directly from the American Physical Therapy Association website.